Things you need to know about your stay in Martinshof
We are glad that you have decided to spend your holiday in Martinshof. Here you will find all of the information you need for your stay.
Pension Martinshof in Obergurgl in Tyrol – what you need to know
- Local tax 3,00 Euro per day in the winter & 2,50 per day in the summer (children under 16 years free of charge)
- Final cleaning 40.- Euro per week in an apartment
- Reduction for children sharing their parent's room, or 2 full paying guests
- 0- 2,99 years €5,- per day
- 3- 11,99 years 50%
- 12-99 years 30%
- Cot rental fee € 5.- per day
- We charge a surcharge for single occupation of a double room:
- In the summer / autumn: 15.- Euro per day
- In the winter : 20.- - 30.- Euro per day
- For a short stay of up to 3 days we charge 4.- Euro per day
- The rooms are ready for occupation from 14:00
- At departure the rooms must be vacated at 10:00
- Please inform us if you arrive after 18:00
- We apologise for any inconveniences but no fixed room numbers can be awarded
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is prohibited in all of the rooms & apartments
Deposit in Martinshof:
After we have received your deposit we can confirm your reservation.
We accept EC-cards, Visa or Master cards and cash payments.
Cancallation - sounds annoying, is annoying! The cancallation of a rerservation is only possible not to be charged if we receive it three months in advance!
Cancallation until 60 days before arrival will be charged with 40% of the whole subsistence.
Cancallation until 7 days or no arrival at all will be charged with 90% of the whole subsistence.
Do you still have questions? Call us at 0043 / (0)/5256/6237, we are always there for you.